Jewelry China Crystal Flatware Watches Home Contact
Lakeland Florida Jewelers

About Marshall Jewelers

Marshall Jewelers hasn’t always been Marshall’s. The business started in the mid 1920’s by E.L. Adams and was his until January 1956. The business was purchased by our parents Frank and Hazel Marshall. At the time the emphasis in the industry wasn’t jewelry other than wedding bands and engagement rings. They relied on bridal registry and wedding gifts. Those included fine china, crystal and sterling silver flatware.

Over the years, jewelry became and more important and the registry, while still a large part of the business became less important. Bill and Carol Marshall bought the business in 1989 and continued to offer the same service and quality merchandise started by their parents. We have always strived to make people feel comfortable in our store and hopefully they will become friends as well as customers.